Also known as: Today’s Happy List
1) Little Miss
2) Husband (even with piles of Shingles)
3) Being together for a holiday–Read No Deployments this Holiday Season! (knock wood) Hooyah!
4) Pink Stuff
5) Sweet Potato Casserole
6) Friends coming for Dinner
7) Seeing my Dad tonight (Shari too!)
8) Little Miss sleeping to a reasonable time
9) Little Miss chasing Chester
10) All of Little Miss’s words… even the one’s we didn’t mean to teach her.
11) Using traditional family recipes
12) Starting our own traditions
13) Pretending to be Martha Stewart–even though I’m so not
14) Frozen Pie Crusts
15) Mom’s Apple Pie
16) Shari’s Peanut Butter Pie
17) Being able to FINALLY get out the Nativity Set and begin telling the story of Jesus’s birth to Little Miss each night.
18) Christmas tree goes up in 2 days!!!!
19) Might there be a Christmas Parade to go to somewhere?
20) The Washingtonian Wood-Stove smell
21) Experiencing Holidays throughLittle Miss’s eyes
22) Baby Bean’s first feelable movements (Hallo, Baby!)
23) Getting our 2nd Vehicle back on Friday all fixed from the deer strike incident (and he had to get Shingles, too?!)
24) Husband having 2 days off of work
25) Getting out the Nat King Cole Christmas C.D.
27) Sending Leftovers home with other people
28) Putting Leftovers into our awesome fridge
29) My house will be clean (eventually)
30) A warm house with a roof over our head… oh, and also shingles on it.
31) Cooking with Mom’s recipes, even if they do make me cry
32) Knowing that crying is good sometimes.
33) The wood-stove
34) Being able to start a fire in said wood-stove (I am woman hear me roar. I can make fire too!)
35) Teaching Little Miss “Jingle Bells”
36) Compiling Holiday Memories
37) New Holiday memories
39) Light in the darkness
40) Hopefully more light this year
41) Bean letting me have an appetite
42) Knowing that next Thanksgiving we will have our baby on the outside 😉
43) Using my beautiful, red, KitchenAide mixer
44) Being able to take care of/spoil Andy for a change
46) Mint M-n-Ms
47) Fudge Season
48) Good-smelling, warm-holiday candles
49) Reasons to cook Yummy Breakfasts
50) A reminder to make Happy Lists